This is our all-purpose adventure frame – now available in stealth black for 2017.
The Kepler is designed to take on whatever challenge is thrown at it, whether that’s thrashing along forest rails, taking it on a weekend bikepacking trip or even a full blown transcontinental tour.
Based on cyclocross geometry, the Kepler can run fatter tyres when you need them or slicks when you want to keep up with the roadies. And of course it’s fully equipped to fit front and rear panniers if you’re loading up for a longer trip. The double butted Cr-mo tubing makes for a tough yet lightweight ride, which should keep going for years to come.
- Double-butted 4130 chromoly tubing
- 700c x 42mm tyre clearance
- Cantilever brake studs front and rear
- 1-1/8˝ threadless
- 132.5mm rear spacing (road or mtb)
- 28.6mm front derailleur clamp
- 68mm ISO BB shell
- 27.2mm seat post
- 29.8mm seat clamp
- Frame weight (54cm) 2.1kg
- Fork (uncut) 900g